Dickson County Veterans Memorial
Dickson, Tennessee

The Dickson County Veterans Memorial located on the grounds of the War Memorial Building in Dickson, Tennessee is dedicated to all war veterans of Dickson County.



Close-up of the left side of the memorial.



Close-up of the center of the memorial.



Close-up of the right side of the memorial.



Overview of the War Memorial Building grounds and the Dickson County Veterans Memorial.



The front side of the War Memorial Building, Dickson, Tennessee. The building was authorized by the Tennessee Legislature in 1929 and completed in 1933 at a cost of just over $32,000. It was built to honor the sons and daughters who served in World War 1 and other wars and provided a meeting place for American Legion Lucien Berry Post 115 and the public. The building is now owned by the city of Dickson.

In the foreground the Freedom Light Memorial is seen and on the front wall of the building are plaques listing the names of the Dickson County citizens who lost their lives in armed conflicts. From left to right are the World War 2 Roll of Honor, World War 1 Roll of Honor, a building dedication plaque and the Korean & Vietnam Wars Roll of Honor. The Dickson County Veterans Memorial is located on the back side of the building.
All photos © 2010 Michael W. Pocock
and www.hpbux.com all rights reserved





Page published Nov. 4, 2010



久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠_在线高清视频不卡无码_性爱网